Employment Law Practice
Employment law cases involve a variety of federal, state, and local laws and can be extremely complicated. I am dedicated to explaining the law to you in clear terms, helping you understand the process you will need to follow, and guiding you through each of the steps necessary to resolve your case.
Unlike many firms, I do not limit my employment law practice to only employees or only employers. I have extensive experience advising both employers and employees on day-to-day employment issues and in handling employment litigation for both plaintiffs and defendants. Whatever the nature of your employment law issue, I can help.
My employment law practice includes:
- discrimination claims under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Equal Pay Act, and other federal, state, and local statutes
- claims for wrongful discharge and breach of contract
- claims arising from violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- sexual harassment claims
- appeals of unemployment compensation denials
- negotiation of employment contracts
- preparation and litigation of non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- advice for employers relating to employee hiring, discipline, and termination
- preparation of employee handbooks and policies
- training programs for employers and their workers to ensure compliance with employment laws
If you have an employment law issue, you need an experienced attorney to protect your interests. Please contact me at 610-449-4059 or email@example.com to set up a consultation.